Sunday, June 20, 2010

Guys, straight hair, or curly??

straight or curly or whatever as long as you're the one whose happy with the results



Guys, straight hair, or curly??

straight hair,on my planet women have no hair and its so unattractive.



Guys, straight hair, or curly??

Straight hair. Girls look good that way.



Guys, straight hair, or curly??

Straight



Guys, straight hair, or curly??

curly,for sure



Guys, straight hair, or curly??

It depends on the mood you are in. If you are talking about what looks best. It depends on the individual. On some women, straight hair looks great. On others curly hair looks best. Just go with what you feel looks good on you.



Guys, straight hair, or curly??

Dark chocolate brown straight hair. There was this girl in my study hall senior year of high school... Every day, I couldn't help but just stare at her hair cause it was so pretty.



Wait. did i just identify myself as a stalker? I swear I'm normal.



Guys, straight hair, or curly??

Straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate