Sunday, June 20, 2010

Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

that will depend on how it is styled. curls can be beautiful if you take care of them, and use the right products. the same with straight .also the style needs to be proportioned to the head and body type.



Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

I'm 20 and have had straight hair my whole life... and I really want curly hair.



I know my friend who would really like straight hair but she has uncontrollable curls.



I really just think that you want what you can't have.



In my opinion however, curls soften the face and are alot prettier if they are done correctly.



Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

i like long hair with big curls but kinda wavy.



=)



like this girls: http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actor...



Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

Straight hair!!!!!!!!!!



Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

i like both but it depends what style the person suits. but i dont like those really curly styles i like wavy style better.



Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

both are pretty but if you want like a plain but pretty look choose staight but if you want like a stylish look choose curly.



Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

Curly.



Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

I think it usually goes that if you have straight hair, you want curly hair. And if you have curly hair, you want straight hair.



I have straight hair, and I really would like some curl. Unfortunately, my hair is so straight that curling irons don't even work. The curl doesn't hold 5 minutes (literally) before it falls out. ):



Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

both....depends on the occasion n how well u can carry,,,,,,,,,straighten ur hair with formals n go for curly look with traditional dresses



Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

I have straight hair i like it.



But i like curly hair,too.



It depends on the person's style.



I love both of them.



Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

Tame curly hair is the prettiest, but sometimes curly hair can look crazy. If i had to choose i would choose wavy.



Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

both are pretty. it depends on the person i guess. i know girls who look really pretty with their straight hair as well as their curly hair. so both are pretty. just try both. if you have curly hair, straighten it and see if you think you look better with it curly and vice versa.



Curly or straight hair? Which one is prettier? :)?

i have curly hair and of course i think straight hair is better!!!



curly hair is hard to control.. you have to use moose or oils and i hate the look of those "i like my hair to be fresh and clean not to look oily and sticky, and the smell of hair products just makes me sick to my stomach" ... otherwise it will look frizzy "like a cave woman"... natural curly hair doesn't look like straight hair when styled curly,except when curly hair is really smooth and this is a combination you can rarely find...



straight hair :just wash and leave and you'll look great!!!



i like the first answer though.. you like what you don't have



well.. may be there are people who would do anything to have my curly hair..so i thank God for it and maybe I'll find a way to handle it better : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate