Friday, November 27, 2009

Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

Which do you prefer if you had to choose one?



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

I've never been one to be picky...



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

straight



though NATURALLY curly hair looks good



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

wavy



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

My hair is slightly curly and I love it just as it is.



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

Straight. It looks nicer



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

curly hair maybe cause mineis straight and i hate it



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

You know a bald women can look good, so hair is not the biggest factor but my personal choice is straight hair.



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

Straight



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

straight, but lots of it



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

I wish I had straight hair, but my hair is naturally curly and I can't help it. It isn't a kinky curly it is just like wavy curly but still it's not straight!



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

Curly but not too curly more like gentle waves light jessica alba had. Soft curls are very feminine.



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

straight, bone straight is sleek and sexy.



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

I've always like the vibrant look of curly hair.



While straight hair seems more popular, curly hair gets my eye more often.



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

Long straight hair!



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

straight



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

It is never about the hair, ever....that changes too much...



It's all about the heart and soul underneath...the kind of thing that hairstylists and plastic surgeons cannot make over...the kind of thing that makup cannot hide!



Straight hair or curly hair on a woman?

I would choose whatever surprise my wife comes home with when she gets back from the hair salon, if I wanted to sleep inside that night instead of in the dog house.



But overall it depends on the womans face. What looks best for the shape and look of her face. In my wifes case, I loved her long straight hair she had when we got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate